Kia K5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only had my K5 GT-line for a month now but we(my wife and I) have noticed that there is a lack of power like the car is struggling to increase speed (it does though) but sounds and acts like the older cars if you ran regular gas in a car that needed premium. Not so much in sport mode as normal or smart mode.Is anyone else feeling and or experiencing this? I called the dealer and they said maybe the normal vehicle breakin period(only 850 miles on the odometer)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Are you talking about when you slow down, almost to a stop, then try to take off again? Because that's the only thing I've noticed with mine. A friend of mine said he had the same problem on a Hyundai Veloster in the past, and he assumes it's just the turbo spooling back up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Are you talking about when you slow down, almost to a stop, then try to take off again? Because that's the only thing I've noticed with mine. A friend of mine said he had the same problem on a Hyundai Veloster in the past, and he assumes it's just the turbo spooling back up.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I want to say I've experienced that a few times as well. I'll pay more attention next time I drive somewhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts