Kia K5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm about a month into owning my K5 GT-Line with Premium Package and growing more frustrated by the day. I only have about 600 miles so far and I've mentioned the issues that I've had in another post, with rattling being one of the issues. The rattling is progressively getting worse with each drive. It started in the headliner/moonroof area and now I'm also hearing rattling from the corners of the dash near the windshield and the steering wheel area when driving over bumpy roads.

I reached out to Kia corporate, but they just told me to go to a dealership about it. Haven't had time, but I guess that's my next move in the near future.

Hoping other owners are having a better experience with their new K5 so far.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Not so much of a rattling problem. But like a shifting plastic noise when driving or cornering. Guessing they should've used a better way to secure the plastic down to the car.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 - Wolf Grey AWD
16 Posts
So I'm about a month into owning my K5 GT-Line with Premium Package and growing more frustrated by the day. I only have about 600 miles so far and I've mentioned the issues that I've had in another post, with rattling being one of the issues. The rattling is progressively getting worse with each drive. It started in the headliner/moonroof area and now I'm also hearing rattling from the corners of the dash near the windshield and the steering wheel area when driving over bumpy roads.

I reached out to Kia corporate, but they just told me to go to a dealership about it. Haven't had time, but I guess that's my next move in the near future.

Hoping other owners are having a better experience with their new K5 so far.
Is the rattle while driving or parked. Mine idles a little hard and I notice a rattle between the front drive seat and back seat. Something under there rattling idle vibrations.
Made a dealer appointment for Monday.
We shouldn’t have these issues with brand new cars - at least they should be properly addressed and fixed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts