Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2022 K5 GT-Line FWD
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased new from dealer. Took months to get here. Opted for alternative options. New in box, with instructions, unopened, uninstalled - but in stock. No waiting!

Asking $200 plus shipping.

Font Electrical wiring Computer hardware Cable Wire

Font Number Screenshot Document Parallel

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sorry, said I would buy this but wife just told me she ordered this already for my new ride lol. Glad I said something to her!

·
Registered
2022 K5 GT-Line FWD
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, said I would buy this but wife just told me she ordered this already for my new ride lol. Glad I said something to her!
It did take like 2 months for them to come in, if you want to cancel. I'd ship them same day.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks but not in a hurry (except for my car to arrive on the 15th), I have several other items I will be adding similar to what you already showed on you order sheet.

·
Registered
2022 K5 GT-Line FWD
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anybody know how to apply the cargo net to the trunk
That was really easy to do. Just changing out a couple screws and hooking it on. The cargo hook / bag holder thing, that was a different monster. They wanted you drilling holes and setting grommets - there was a much easier way to install it and have it look factory.

·
Registered
9 Posts
That was really easy to do. Just changing out a couple screws and hooking it on. The cargo hook / bag holder thing, that was a different monster. They wanted you drilling holes and setting grommets - there was a much easier way to install it and have it look factory.
O ok cool. Im a big fan of the cargo nets so imma def have to purchase that

·
Registered
83 Posts
Are there installations instructions? I’ve wondered what it’s wired to. I still haven’t seen this on a K5 yet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Why didn't you have the Dealer install the cargo net for you before you take delivery of the Car they will do that at no charge just ask them thats how easy it is
The Dealer will do Anything to sell the Car within Reason ARE you that Stupid

1 - 13 of 13 Posts