Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought the car less than 2 months ago. Upgrading the wheels soon and trying to sell the stock ones. From what i see on google the stock gt line rims are going for at least $250 each. I dont expect $1000 for the set. Just make an offer. Willing to hear out anything reasonable.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line
38 Posts
Unfortunately after much consideration, I am gonna hold off for rims for now, at least through the summer. If and when I decide to look for options again, I'll be sure to hit you up if you still have 'em. Thanks for reaching out and I'll see you out there in the forum.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
631 Posts
Just for reference, the EX comes with the Grey Machined rims while the GT-Line comes with the Black Machined rims. Don't want any of you ending up getting mismatched wheels. lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hmm,, my EX has the same wheels as the GT-Line I believe..Only thing I see different on the outside is my tail lights don't light all the way across the back-which I'm really bummed about

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah they are still available. Text me at 858-568-6728
Good morning are theses wheels still available I actually text you as well I'm in San Diego & it looks like we're in the same vicinity according to your 858 area code. if you still have them let's chat & see of we can get a deal done. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bought the car less than 2 months ago. Upgrading the wheels soon and trying to sell the stock ones. From what i see on google the stock gt line rims are going for at least $250 each. I dont expect $1000 for the set. Just make an offer. Willing to hear out anything reasonable. View attachment 872
Bought the car less than 2 months ago. Upgrading the wheels soon and trying to sell the stock ones. From what i see on google the stock gt line rims are going for at least $250 each. I dont expect $1000 for the set. Just make an offer. Willing to hear out anything reasonable. View attachment 872
[/QUOTE
would you be willing to sell 2? I saw someone else asked the same thing. Or what would you need out of all 4?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts