Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
wow that looks great. I never even knew vinyl wrapping existed until this post so thank you for that. Got excited because I always wanted a dark green car, but then I found out the sun is very hard on vinyl and might only last a year or 2. Since I live in AZ its too expensive for such a short time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow that looks great. I never even knew vinyl wrapping existed until this post so thank you for that. Got excited because I always wanted a dark green car, but then I found out the sun is very hard on vinyl and might only last a year or 2. Since I live in AZ its too expensive for such a short time.
Thanks!! I love it!! And yeah vinyl doesn’t do great in the sun…i live in PA so since the suns not too strong here, itll last for a few years.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
612 Posts
Nice wrap! I've seen color changing vinyls on other cars before, it looks pretty cool in person. Also, I spy that Squishmallow in that corner there. 😂👍

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice wrap! I've seen color changing vinyls on other cars before, it looks pretty cool in person. Also, I spy that Squishmallow in that corner there. 😂👍
Thanks!! And it’s amazing in person. You can even see it at night. I love getting looks because of it!! And I just had to put a squishmallow in my car😂😂😂 it’s great

·
Registered
14 Posts
Damn, I wanna try a wolf grey or bright yellow vinyl.

I have a gravity grey color and it looks amazing, but I feel that it's true potential shines with white/wolf grey.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I wanted a dark green like the stinger comes in. I saw an awesome wrap on youtube that was glow in the dark!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts