Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a 2022 white GT line yesterday!! wanting to do something with the emblems. i like the new style a million times better than the old emblems. however, i’m wondering if anyone has modded them, replaced them, or just removed completely.

i’m leaning towards removal right now because i haven’t seen any other mods yet.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT line Wolf Gray/Red
59 Posts
Just got a 2022 white GT line yesterday!! wanting to do something with the emblems. i like the new style a million times better than the old emblems. however, i’m wondering if anyone has modded them, replaced them, or just removed completely.

i’m leaning towards removal right now because i haven’t seen any other mods yet.
Personally I think the new emblems are ugly and cheep looking on the cars at least the old ones had some class.

·
Registered
110 Posts
do you know of the new ones are just glued on?
The new emblems can be taken off with a heat gun. I went to the dealer and they aren't willing to replace them because it's such a pain in the ass. You can buy the emblems from the dealer though, and take it to a shop to get done. The emblems cost about $75 I believe for front back and steering wheel, and about $200 for a shop to replace them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts