Kia K5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked this bad boy up on a whim a couple of days ago off a tip from a family member who works for the KIA dealership. Didn't even know this one was out yet. Nothing different at all from the 2021, 10.25 touchscreen is still not wireless android/apple auto and there is no digital dashboard, but damn does the new logo look better.

Update: heres a tour of the exact car pictured here -

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
166 Posts
Nice! I didn't even know they started putting on the new badge to the K5s already! Nice pick and welcome to the family!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Picked this bad boy up on a whim a couple of days ago off a tip from a family member who works for the KIA dealership. Didn't even know this one was out yet. Nothing different at all from the 2021, 10.25 touchscreen is still not wireless android/apple auto and there is no digital dashboard, but damn does the new logo look better.
How’s the back logo look?

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
166 Posts
The new logo makes the K5 kinda look like their new EV. 😂 I'm actually not a big fan of how the new logo looks but seems to look not that bad on the K5 hood, rear, and even the rims like that (at least I think I also spot the new logo on the rims center cap too).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does the steering wheel come with the new logo badge as well? Any pics?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts