Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2022, K5, GT
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m the proud new owner of a 2022 K5 GT; it’s a kicka$$ ride but there are almost too many “convenience” features included. One of the cards they leave in the car after being prepped said “up to 40 presets”—where the heck are they? I have the Bose system and I’ve looked thru the manual (which killed me to have to do), looked online, landed here, and now I’m asking you good people for help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
You can set up to 40 presets, it will even change from AM, FM or Sirius. All you have to do is select one then press the star to make it prefered/presets. They will show at the bottom of the screen. I havent found a way to change the order easily yet.

·
Registered
2022, K5, GT
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man! I appreciate your response, but…I have set the presets with the star button and have each preset button assigned. What I can’t figure out is where the rest of the preset buttons are. Does each preset button hold more than 1 station? I hate thinking I’m this technologically impaired but I swear this radio is kicking my hind end.

·
Registered
4 Posts
on the right hand side of all the presets. there is a button with 3 or 4 dots, press on it and it will bring the next page of presets.
Vehicle Car Automotive design Personal luxury car Vehicle audio

·
Registered
2022, K5, GT
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I don’t have three dots on the right hand side..🥺 only 1/2 and 2/2. So what’s that about? LOL!

·
Registered
2022, K5, GT
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Siler, thank you for your help but, sometimes I’m an idiot. All I had to do was hit the star button again. The radio added page 3/3. Thanks again!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts