Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new condition. 2800 miles driven on them.
selling as a set! Perfect for GT Line owners who want to look like the GT 馃槈 Selling so cheap its basically giving them away
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
U want the wheels and tires or just wheels?
tires are like 400. Wheels maybe 7

Registered
I noticed you have Extreme Contacts in that pic. Is that summer rubber or all season to go with the new rims? Please let us know what you think of them. We need to start getting some good aftermarket tire data together as most of us will be wearing out the factory rubber by next year.

Registered
I would like to replace the stock 19" wheels on the GT with a direct replacement. Yet, I have seen few options.....

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I noticed you have Extreme Contacts in that pic. Is that summer rubber or all season to go with the new rims? Please let us know what you think of them. We need to start getting some good aftermarket tire data together as most of us will be wearing out the factory rubber by next year.
The tires are Continental extreme Contact DWS 06+.. they are a very good all season.
I update my build thread regularly with reviews on the changes I make to this car. In short, they are way better then the stock pirellis and have improved every aspect of the driving experience. I only have about 250 miles on them but will continue to test / review them As the miles add up.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would like to replace the stock 19" wheels on the GT with a direct replacement. Yet, I have seen few options.....
There are some options but not many good ones. I really like the wheels I swapped To. You can check out Tourea.. or Toren I forget. They have some direct replacements that are fairly decent I think

Registered
The tires are Continental extreme Contact DWS 06+.. they are a very good all season.
I update my build thread regularly with reviews on the changes I make to this car. In short, they are way better then the stock pirellis and have improved every aspect of the driving experience. I only have about 250 miles on them but will continue to test / review them As the miles add up.
That's good to hear! They are on my short list as acceptable replacements along with:

Yokohama Advan Sport
Nitto Motivo
Vredestein Hypertrac and/or Quatrac
General G-Max AS-05

Like the idea of asymmetrical tread to help get more grip up front. For my climate high wet traction and wet braking numbers will be my main focus.

Right now the Continental and the General have the best reviews in those areas so I am excited to hear you are having similar results!

Registered
Man those look awesome! I see you also read my mind about going up to 255!

Everything ok with the extra 10mm? No rub?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts