Kia K5 Forum banner

What do you think about the 2023 "GT" trunk emblem?

• Just Right

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Too small

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Too bland

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I Like the 2021-2022 "GT" Emblem better

Votes: 7 63.6%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
295 Posts
What's the hubub, bub? I don't have any issues with it. Didn't you have an earlier post about it not protruding as far as the old one or something?

Either let it go or find a pre-'23 emblem and put it on your car.

· Registered
2023 Kia K5 GT
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What's the hubub, bub? I don't have any issues with it. Didn't you have an earlier post about it not protruding as far as the old one or something?

Either let it go or find a pre-'23 emblem and put it on your car.
I thought forums were for discussion of a topic. I didn't post before about the emblem.

I find it odd Kia changed the steering wheel emblem, the seat emblems, and the trunk emblem but left the calipers with the old emblem - a mismatch. The new emblem isn't as flashy as the older version. I would prefer the older emblem but if I put one on I know you'd be the first to confront me with: "why did you install the wrong emblems on your car"?

On the other hand if I missed some protocol let me know. If I need to process future discussions through you, please let me know bud.

· Registered
295 Posts
I thought forums were for discussion of a topic. I didn't post before about the emblem.

I find it odd Kia changed the steering wheel emblem, the seat emblems, and the trunk emblem but left the calipers with the old emblem - a mismatch. The new emblem isn't as flashy as the older version. I would prefer the older emblem but if I put one on I know you'd be the first to confront me with: "why did you install the wrong emblems on your car"?

On the other hand if I missed some protocol let me know. If I need to process future discussions through you, please let me know bud.
Sorry, I was just joshin' with you. And I thought you were the same member who posted about being unhappy with the trunk emblem.

No offense intended. (y)

· Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
1,396 Posts
I personal think the old badges look better myself. lol It just fits the overall styling better. And who knows why they kept the old GT design for the caliper covers instead of something to match the new one. It's mostly due to the fact that the badge has a rectangular shape instead of contouring with the lettering.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts