Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I’m trying to see if anyone has a 2023 K5 yet? I ordered a ‘22 in March and I was informed I would receive a 2023 July 7th(ish).

I’ve been trying to figure out what the differences will be, I have the window sticker but trying to figure out what other things may be different. If I’m one of the first people to get one maybe I will do a review and post it here.
Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Document
Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Document

·
Registered
39 Posts
You may have the honor of being the first. I ordered mine about 30 days ago, then was told it would be converted to a 2023. I don't know if that started the clock again, or if I still get credit for the last 30 days! So I don't know when mine might show up.

I asked the dealer about getting a window sticker and haven't heard back yet. I assume that won't happen until they start the build.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I’m guessing that, with no fanfare from Kia so far, that the 2023’s will be a lot like the 2022’s. I know there were actual updates between the 2021 and 2022, but from the sticker, I can’t see anything there that would be over/above the 2022’s.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn’t get the window sticker until they had a Vin number for my vehicle. Hopefully you won’t have to wait too long, I’m guessing it wouldn’t start your time over.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’m guessing that, with no fanfare from Kia so far, that the 2023’s will be a lot like the 2022’s. I know there were actual updates between the 2021 and 2022, but from the sticker, I can’t see anything there that would be over/above the 2022’s.
I’ve heard some talk of a digital dash and a different sunroof design but I don’t know for sure.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I’ve heard some talk of a digital dash and a different sunroof design but I don’t know for sure.
I was thinking the digital dash would show up in the “interior comfort and convenience” area. Then again, I don’t KNOW that it would show up there. I tried searching for “canadian window sticker” to see if the digital dash shows up on theirs but couldn’t find one.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
1,126 Posts
Did you get the one with the optional Premium Package or just the standard AWD Premium Package? I know there was a difference for the '21 models where the AWD Premium Package had the 8" screen with wireless AA/AC while the optional Premium Package was the one that included the 10.25" screen with Navi.

It kinda sucks that there still doesn't seem to be an optional for heated AND ventilated seats in the AWD models, though. lol :(

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello guys, I’ve order my K5 Gt- Line AWD on 4 April and they gave me a 90 days waiting period. But I’ve called and discussed with the salesman and the dealership and they gave me a delivery time, 5 July with the new 2023 Kia K5!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello guys, I've just looked in the KIA owner's website for the 2023 manual and it shows the same analogic dash. I do not think they will change for the digital dash yet in the US, unfortunately. I was getting excited to have the digital dash in my 2023 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hello guys, I've just looked in the KIA owner's website for the 2023 manual and it shows the same analogic dash. I do not think they will change for the digital dash yet in the US, unfortunately. I was getting excited to have the digital dash in my 2023 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
Ah, good idea. I checked the manual for the Canadian G5 and it does list the two different dash options. So, that’s a pretty good indicator of no ”Full LCD cluster” for the US models.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ah, good idea. I checked the manual for the Canadian G5 and it does list the two different dash options. So, that’s a pretty good indicator of no ”Full LCD cluster” for the US models.
Exactly, I've checked both the 2023 K5 User Manual, and the 2023 K5 Features and Functions Guide, and both of them are pointing to the same analogic dashboard for the U.S model! That's sad. They could have changed to the digital one.
Therefore, I want to see what did they change from 2022 to the 2023 model 😅
My delivery is estimated to happen on 5 July, let's see!

·
Registered
2023 Kia K5 | GT-Line Premium
2 Posts
The change is panoramic roof is not included in premium package anymore and it will be added with extra cost if its requested, and i guess EX and LX package merged together in a package. There is no change other than.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts