Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie here, I just purchased the shark racing BOV for the GT. This may be a dumb question but I really can't find the diverter valve to swap this out with for our engine. Anybody know where it is ? They say install is easy and I'm sure it will be when I locate the diverter

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
833 Posts
This is for another blow off valve plate from Burger Motorsports, but their PDF instructions shows you where the stock diverter valve is. lol

Be sure to either plug the hole where the diverter valve hose goes back into the intake, or cap it with an appropriate sized filter to keep the air going into the engine clean.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is for another blow off valve plate from Burger Motorsports, but their PDF instructions shows you where the stock diverter valve is. lol

Be sure to either plug the hole where the diverter valve hose goes back into the intake, or cap it with an appropriate sized filter to keep the air going into the engine clean.
The BMS blow off plate is actually only for the 1.6L, and won’t work for the 2.5L GT engine. I think that’s what the OP was talking about.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts