Kia K5 Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
It is too much work to read this without proper words, spelling or grammar.. can someone give me a tldr?
Hey yetisEverywhere WHO MADE YOU A PROFFESOR A SCHOLAR OF GRAMMER 🖕and I don't recall asking for your opinion.👃
It is too much work to read this without proper words, spelling or grammar.. can someone give me a tldr?
(IF I want or need Advice I'll make sure to ask my Dog she is Smarter than you (

·
Registered
31 Posts
Neither are Snow Tires its the Way you know how to Drive in Bad weather the Road conditions if the Roads been plowed if theres ice on the Roads if there's hills Curves Traffic If the Snow is Blowing have the Roads been salted Treated Just because you have Snow tires doesn't mean you can drive like a Drag Racer Fly Down the Road like there's no tommorrow DO 100 mph I've seen 4 wheel Drives fly by me and Wind up Doing 360 and putting themselves in the Ditches Thinking they won't spin out or lose control they Drive a 4 wheel drive 4 by 4 Etc ,Etc its all about the way you know how to Drive and able to Control the Car or whatever you Drive I'm 65 yrs I used to Drive OTR and been and seen a lot of bad Weather and Bad and Careless Drivers in the Winter Months those who don't think just push that pedal down Why in the Hell do you think they Stop making Studded Snow tires if you are old enough to Remember what Reason? 21Hempheres
Hey 21 Hempheres12 Since you and everybody Else on here seems to think that the Narrower the Tire the Better Traction (Then buy yourself some Biccyle Tires OH yea Don't forget the intertube or maybe you can Drive your Car on 4 Flats )

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Hey 21 Hempheres12 Since you and everybody Else on here seems to think that the Narrower the Tire the Better Traction (Then buy yourself some Biccyle Tires OH yea Don't forget the intertube or maybe you can Drive your Car on 4 Flats )
Thanks for the advice but I’m so skilled I don’t even need tires, rims offer plenty of traction if you have enough skill.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
846 Posts
Studded tires isn't common anymore because it damaged the roads too much. You can still get studded tires but they are restricted to only off road use only. Winter tires are designed for traction on both snow and road use. It still does decently on ice but studded tires provides the best traction on ice by a long shot, which is unsurprising given that anything that bites into ice would always provide better traction than a flat surface.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Studded tires isn't common anymore because it damaged the roads too much. You can still get studded tires but they are restricted to only off road use only. Winter tires are designed for traction on both snow and road use. It still does decently on ice but studded tires provides the best traction on ice by a long shot, which is unsurprising given that anything that bites into ice would always provide better traction than a flat surface.
Hey Kuno I was Wanting the Smart Well To Answer that Quesition Since he Thinks he knows Everything. He should have known that being stuck on Snow Tires like he is but he apparently didn't know .

21 - 31 of 31 Posts