Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone has an issue with there k5 pulling to the right badly and a vibration above 60 mph only got 450 miles

·
Registered
2021 K5 GT Line Wolf Gray w/Red Leather
41 Posts
Wondering if anyone has an issue with there k5 pulling to the right badly and a vibration above 60 mph only got 450 miles
Yes… Mine also pulled to the right. Took it to dealer and they checked alignment and it was out. They performed a 4 wheel alignment under warranty. Took care of issue. The vibration could be a tire not balanced correctly. Either way… take it to Dealer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes!! I have the same issues, except mine pulls to the left and I’m hearing a tire thumping...going to get it checked out on Friday. I also have very loud wind noise on drivers and passenger side windows. Hopefully they can fix those!

·
Registered
2021 KIA K5 LXS
20 Posts
I agree with DBKC. Sounds like you need a wheel alignment and wheels balanced. Dealer should do this under warranty with only 450 miles on it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm experiencing shaking above 60mph also after doing my first tire rotation. Now my steering wheel shakes also when I'm braking.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
721 Posts
I'm experiencing shaking above 60mph also after doing my first tire rotation. Now my steering wheel shakes also when I'm braking.
I would definitely take it to get the wheels balanced and aligned. Each wheel has weights on them from factory to keep them balanced so doing the tire rotation without balancing would throw it off as the weights has shifted.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I would definitely take it to get the wheels balanced and aligned. Each wheel has weights on them from factory to keep them balanced so doing the tire rotation without balancing would throw it off as the weights has shifted.
The dealer said they inspected the car and balanced the tires, and there was no need for wheel alignment... I don't even know what to do lol.

·
Registered
19 Posts
If it happened right after the wheels were rotated, I'd suspect a wheel is out of balance as well.
They even said they balanced the tires, so my opinion is the tire is just bad from the factory or the rims. But idk about the braking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts