Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My thinking was to keep the stock exhaust in place and add an electric exhaust cutout when I was to hear that extra rumble.?

·
Registered
Wolf Grey K5 GT-Line, Magnetic Black 370z
49 Posts
I'd probably go for a valvetronic exhaust setup, instead of keeping the stock exhaust. Same principle, it just depends if someone is willing to make it for our cars.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
612 Posts
I believe that is what this has from Jun B.L:

There's also this R1 EVC exhaust from Code Exhaust System but I can't tell if it also has a valvetronic setup. It looks like it replaces the original resonator and have optional exhaust tips that fits right through the GT-Line lower bumper cut outs.

·
Registered
25 Posts
My thinking was to keep the stock exhaust in place and add an electric exhaust cutout when I was to hear that extra rumble.?
Hey! I am currently working on that right now. I have a muffler delete on my k5 gt line and sometimes its too loud. I am getting the spelab exhaust cutout so I can switch between quiet and loud! Ill let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
2022 K5 Gt-Line Premium AWD
26 Posts
I believe that is what this has from Jun B.L:

There's also this R1 EVC exhaust from Code Exhaust System but I can't tell if it also has a valvetronic setup. It looks like it replaces the original resonator and have optional exhaust tips that fits right through the GT-Line lower bumper cut outs.
Yo!? Anymore info..I think that sounds great. Searched the interwebs and can't find anything over than a few videos....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts