Kia K5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
@K5GT as a top-of-the-line K5 model, priced $5k more than the GT-Line, I'm sure Kia will include it.
An early build page for the 2021 GT is up and it should be updated with all the details we need sometime soon.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome to the forum @K5GT! I've been messing around with Kia's configurator and it should have the digital dash. Either as standard or with the optional GT1 package.

·
Registered
20 Posts

heres a link. Everything that Ive seen, I dont see the digital in the US. But I got the gt line and Im wondering if I can just order the Korean digital gauge cluster (and mirrors) and install them??

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT line Wolf Gray/Red
22 Posts
Why would you want the digital dash it becomes out dated very fast I’m glad my GTline doesn’t have it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Why would you want the digital dash it becomes out dated very fast I’m glad my GTline doesn’t have it.
If they're smart they could make it like tesla where you could update it if you wanted. But even if you couldn't, I still rather have it. I like how when you use the turn signal, the speedometer shows you your blind spot from the mirror cameras.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT
56 Posts
I can confirm that the GT has a digital dash wich is customizable and changes by selecting different drive modes.
This is for Canadian models.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The digital speedo/tach is exactly why I didn't buy a Sonata N-line and did find my K5 GT. Analog guages there look a lot nicer to me. The digital just looked cheap.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT
56 Posts
I also have lane assist. Performance wise and features, it's hard to beat this car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts