Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, I took delivery of a new GT-Line AWD with premium package. It's a great car so far with tons of advance tech. The only thing that disappoints is the audio quality coming out of the speakers via the 10.25" infotainment system.

Would like to ask what folks have done for audio upgrades without spending a fortune? I'm not looking for audiophile levels of improvement. Just a little more clarity in the highs and a little richness/fullness in the lows. Budget would be about $500-600.

Suggestions?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm taking delivery on my 22 K5 GT 2.5l with BOSE system this Friday
Shipping box Packing materials Packaging and labeling Carton Font
and I'm pulling out all the speakers and putting in Skar audio all around with a 5 channel amp. 3.5 center, 6.5 components on front door bottom with tweeter in dash, 3.5 front door top and rear deck outer, 6.5 two way for rear doors and replacing stock 8" woofer from rear deck for 10" sub in a box...

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm taking delivery on my 22 K5 GT 2.5l with BOSE system this Friday View attachment 2110 and I'm pulling out all the speakers and putting in Skar audio all around with a 5 channel amp. 3.5 center, 6.5 components on front door bottom with tweeter in dash, 3.5 front door top and rear deck outer, 6.5 two way for rear doors and replacing stock 8" woofer from rear deck for 10" sub in a box...
Please share information about your install once you do it I would love to know more, I have a group on Facebook Kia K5 accessories and chat, where we share all this kind of stuff, would love to have you as a member if you aren't already

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yesterday, I took delivery of a new GT-Line AWD with premium package. It's a great car so far with tons of advance tech. The only thing that disappoints is the audio quality coming out of the speakers via the 10.25" infotainment system.

Would like to ask what folks have done for audio upgrades without spending a fortune? I'm not looking for audiophile levels of improvement. Just a little more clarity in the highs and a little richness/fullness in the lows. Budget would be about $500-600.

Suggestions?
I also got the same model/package and the sound is better through Bluetooth vs other modes? Have you listened through Bluetooth?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts