Kia K5 Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought my 22 K5 gt line in July. A week in I had the same issue took it to the dealer. They had to order a part saying there was a short in the antenna. They “fixed it” and again this month I’m having the same issue again. Made another appointment to take it in again.
Plant Output device Home appliance Vehicle Gadget

Font Style Line Material property Pattern

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yup, they're just going to keep replacing harnesses, connections, modules, etc. until you stop bringing it back. They're just guessing. They don't know why it's doing it. No one does.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also have a 2022 K5 GT-line and started having this same camera issue today. I initially got a black screen when I put it in reverse. I put in park then back to reverse and starting getting the flashing green screen every time thereafter. Looking forward to someone getting a resolution and sharing!

·
Registered
2022 K5 GT Line Premium AWD
84 Posts
I've managed to do this to mine now too. Just over a month old and approaching 4000 miles. It specifically freaked out when trying to connect and play audio from my phone while bringing in split screen, with the vehicle switching to reverse to show the camera. I'm guessing the camera switching everything just happened to happen at the same time it was starting its Bluetooth audio playback. So frustrating. I do have videos how should I post them?

Restarted the car to no help, drove to the store no help there either. When I nabbed the settings button while it flashed between the two, the whole unit continued to play the radio but was black screen. Couldn't do anything until I shifted out of reverse

·
Registered
2022 K5 GT Line Premium AWD
84 Posts
As I suspected the car sitting while I was in the store, it reset and worked fine when I came back out. So I guess just let the radio do it's individual start ups, don't shift into reverse too quickly... 🤦🏼‍♂️

Edit, spelling

41 - 45 of 45 Posts