Kia K5 Forum banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a GT-Line and am having an occasional problem with my backup camera. It is occasionally not showing video it has a green screen and "No Camera Signal Received. Please try again later."

Has anyone else had this problem? Hoping to point dealer in the right direction.

Thx
I’m having this issue as well, since a few weeks after I got my K5 in July. It has only happened a few times since then and my dealer told me I would have to get a video or picture which I finally got today!! Hoping to get some sort of resolution to this.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
1,080 Posts
I'm surprised they haven't found out the issue causing it already... Usually when this kind of output issue happens to other kinds of devices, the first thing to check is the connections between the camera and device (in this case the head unit), whether it is the connection itself or just the wires/cable. It would be the least expensive route.

The connection on the rear camera is easy to get to in order to check that end but the one on the head unit end would require to take the dash panels apart to access.

One thing I do notice is that it seems to be specific to the larger 10.25" screen so it's got to be something that only the larger screen has, whether it is hardware or software.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a GT-Line and am having an occasional problem with my backup camera. It is occasionally not showing video it has a green screen and "No Camera Signal Received. Please try again later."

Has anyone else had this problem? Hoping to point dealer in the right direction.

Thx
I am having this issue as well. This is the second time its happened. And now after I've driven for an hour it still has not came on. Even After restarting the car 3 times.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts