Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get the front bumper side marker light covered. I've seen the black ones but was wondering if anyone on here with a Sapphire Blue K5 has order any of the side covers from Juststikit in Blue? if you did can you post pics and what color blue did you order since there are a couple of options? Thanks.

· Super Moderator
302 Posts
I recommend contacting juststikit. Samantha can answer any questions you have on matching colors to our cars. Hopefully someone has done blue for you

Majority that I see are black or tinted.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I recommend contacting juststikit. Samantha can answer any questions you have on matching colors to our cars. Hopefully someone has done blue for you

Majority that I see are black or tinted.
I contacted them and got a reply alot faster than I figured. They told me their recommended color, now I'm hoping someone has a pic. I've seen alot of black and I saw a pic of a Grey one with a grey decal...

· Registered
14 Posts
Looking to get the front bumper side marker light covered. I've seen the black ones but was wondering if anyone on here with a Sapphire Blue K5 has order any of the side covers from Juststikit in Blue? if you did can you post pics and what color blue did you order since there are a couple of options? Thanks.
In all due respect, it's a bad idea to mess with the safety marker/side lamps. These are mandated by the feds for your protection. Any cover will make them less visible - and you and your pretty new car more vulnerable. The engineers (I used to be one) know what they're doing when they design these. They're optimized for visibility, cost, attractiveness, and proven effectiveness. If you still want to do this, at least I tried. Modifications should be carefully considered in terms of appearance, functionality, and safety.

· Registered
14 Posts
In all due respect, it's a bad idea to mess with the safety marker/side lamps. These are mandated by the feds for your protection. Any cover will make them less visible - and you and your pretty new car more vulnerable. The engineers (I used to be one) know what they're doing when they design these. They're optimized for visibility, cost, attractiveness, and proven effectiveness. If you still want to do this, at least I tried. Modifications should be carefully considered in terms of appearance, functionality, and safety.

· Registered
443 Posts
Plus in many states it is not legal. It texas there are requirements for numbers of lumens and reflection. If you do not have the right amount it is a hefty fine and the pull the stickers of right there. So you waited your money and gt hit with more in the way of the fine.

· Super Moderator
302 Posts
Thats what the amber DRLs are for. It will always be on and shouldnt be an issue if decided to delete the amber side markers. This will be on the discretion of the officer. Not all officers follow every rule in the book and others will ignore them from time to time.

This is similar to not having a front plate where some states require it. Some cops dont care while others will ticket you for not having one

1 - 10 of 10 Posts