Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone got some custom brake calipers. Would look sick on the wolf gray and red interior with some red calipers.

Registered
I need to know about this too, I was just googling for some and couldn't find anything.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I need to know about this too, I was just googling for some and couldn't find anything.

But I dont like it or trust this one. So far this is all I found. I might see if I find a place to just paint them.

Registered
2021 K5 GT Line Wolf Gray w/Red Leather
If you are keeping your stock 18 in wheels, the caliper covers may not fit due to lack of space between caliper and the wheel. I spent $240.00 and had my powder coated. You can also paint them with dupli color caliper paint.

Registered

But I dont like it or trust this one. So far this is all I found. I might see if I find a place to just paint them.
www.carid.com has caliper covers for the K5. Im also about to upload a couple screen shots of another site
i was customizing some on

Registered
I ended up going with the MGP caliper covers and honestly love them. They were having a sale at the time and I got them for $240 including engraving on them. The front ones went on perfectly, the back ones needed a slight adjustment with the bracket. But overall I am very happy with them and would recommend!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts