Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone get car sick from driving this car like it sways so bad on the highway and even city driving every tiny imperfection thr car just goes that way. when coming to a stop the steering wheel turns to left or right but car stays straight and when i correct wheel back to straight ill take off from a start and the wheel will goes back to left or right

·
Registered
154 Posts
This is not a 'rough' road car. On poor surfaces it lets you know how bad the pavement sucks (especially the gt).

I noticed your username and I will tell you that the older roads of Ft Gordon require alot more input and attention to keep the car tracking and settled.

I had to spend much time reworking my driving style for this car to limit over correction and over input.

More than any other car I have driven this car has a say in how things are going to be. It definitely gets a vote. You have to relax and work with it to give everyone (including yourself) a quality ride.

Once you settle in with it everything should be good. I have had people in every seat and no one has complained about any Toyota Camry esque car sickness.

When you drive just remember it isn't a Ford product. I had to unlearn many habits I had picked up from driving a Fusion. After that it was all good.

·
Registered
154 Posts
does anyone get car sick from driving this car like it sways so bad on the highway and even city driving every tiny imperfection thr car just goes that way. when coming to a stop the steering wheel turns to left or right but car stays straight and when i correct wheel back to straight ill take off from a start and the wheel will goes back to left or right
Just thought of something else... You might need to turn off your LFA...

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hmm ill double check that feature im pretty sure i always keep it off cause it made it worse im bringing it for an alignment cause i know theres a recall that they came from factory out of alignment but its just im constantly correcting the wheel and sometimes it sticks after a turn

·
Registered
154 Posts
hmm ill double check that feature im pretty sure i always keep it off cause it made it worse im bringing it for an alignment cause i know theres a recall that they came from factory out of alignment but its just im constantly correcting the wheel and sometimes it sticks after a turn
Wheel sticking after a turn really sounds like the LFA...

·
Registered
2022 K5 GTLine AWD
37 Posts
This is not a 'rough' road car. On poor surfaces it lets you know how bad the pavement sucks (especially the gt).

I noticed your username and I will tell you that the older roads of Ft Gordon require alot more input and attention to keep the car tracking and settled.

I had to spend much time reworking my driving style for this car to limit over correction and over input.

More than any other car I have driven this car has a say in how things are going to be. It definitely gets a vote. You have to relax and work with it to give everyone (including yourself) a quality ride.

Once you settle in with it everything should be good. I have had people in every seat and no one has complained about any Toyota Camry esque car sickness.

When you drive just remember it isn't a Ford product. I had to unlearn many habits I had picked up from driving a Fusion. After that it was all good.
GF used to get sick in the passenger seat of my AWD altima.. nothing in my '22 k5 gtline.. yet

1 - 8 of 8 Posts