Kia K5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 Wolf Grey GT-Line Premium with Red Interior
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attached are pics of the center console cover you can buy off of eBay. I bought two incase the red didn’t match, but it’s more then close enough. It’ll protect the wear and tear of the original leather on the armrest. The other one I bought was the black with red stitching, was gonna sell it on here but decided to keep it. They fit snug and look good. Definitely recommend. Took about two weeks to receive.

wouldve taken better pictures but was on break from my shift and had to hurry back 😂
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Attached are pics of the center console cover you can buy off of eBay. I bought two incase the red didn’t match, but it’s more then close enough. It’ll protect the wear and tear of the original leather on the armrest. The other one I bought was the black with red stitching, was gonna sell it on here but decided to keep it. They fit snug and look good. Definitely recommend. Took about two weeks to receive.

wouldve taken better pictures but was on break from my shift and had to hurry back 😂
View attachment 465 View attachment 466
Did this forum just sensor my one picture because I have an American flag on my uniform...?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes they said it was sensitive comment and filtered it..when i clicked on it i saw a portion of our FLAG...omg
Wow.. that’s just wonderful, hopefully the forum admin reaches out to me. I’d love to talk to them..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts