Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
942 Posts
I decided to try using my Turtle Wax Ceramic Spray Wax instead. lol I applied it by spraying on the towel first instead of spraying on directly. I had a bottle with a little bit left in it so just put it to good use. 🤪

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 EX AWD
22 Posts
I decided to try using my Turtle Wax Ceramic Spray Wax instead. lol I applied it by spraying on the towel first instead of spraying on directly. I had a bottle with a little bit left in it so just put it to good use. 🤪
Does it work well on interior of the car? I have turtle wax hybrid solutions ceramic spray that i put on top of ceramic coating and i have lots left.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
942 Posts
Since it's safe on exterior glossy plastics and chrome trims, rubber, and paint, I would say it's fine. lol I also used the ceramic wax and polish on the instrument cluster window to buff out the minor scratches that's been there since I got it. Dabbed a little bit on the corner of a towel, rubbed it in a bit, then worked it onto the window. Just be sure it's free of dirt and debris first when applying it or you'll end up scratching the glossy finish and/or window.

I still use leather cleaner for the seats, armrest, and steering wheel, though. The spray may end up drying them out over time since they are soft, stretchable materials.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
While it's good for giving extra protection,
I've had this for a while so I figured I'd give it a real ceramic coat.
Hood Motor vehicle Light Automotive design Bumper

1 - 7 of 7 Posts