Kia K5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 GT-Line AWD
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K5 owners,

I have decided to wrap my chrome around the windows. Has anyone done this themselves or what the average price will be.... I don't have the patience to do it myself even though I would save $$.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 Gt Line AWD
19 Posts
K5 owners,

I have decided to wrap my chrome around the windows. Has anyone done this themselves or what the average price will be.... I don't have the patience to do it myself even though I would save $$.
Here’s a pic of my wrapped chrome trim. I did it myself and took about 4 hours. It was $65 for the roll. However I just recently added wind/rain visors that go on the door trims and it completely covers the chrome trim. So I didn’t even need to vinyl wrap the door trim but oh well. Just the pieces on the rear qtr panels and the back trunk if you decide to add the wind visors.

·
Registered
2021 GT-Line AWD
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here’s a pic of my wrapped chrome trim. I did it myself and took about 4 hours. It was $65 for the roll. However I just recently added wind/rain visors that go on the door trims and it completely covers the chrome trim. So I didn’t even need to vinyl wrap the door trim but oh well. Just the pieces on the rear qtr panels and the back trunk if you decide to add the wind visors.
View attachment 347
View attachment 348
Did you use high gloss or matte.... I'm not sure which one i want.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts