Kia K5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one know anything bout the ciljet ceramic coat paint treatment? I got mine 2 days ago and when I asked the service guy at the dealership, his response was " oh, uh , I tell people to go on the website and look it up! ." So I did and I found nothing about the type of soap I need to use or any kind of any kind of after care

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
166 Posts
Usually regular car soap is just fine. I recommend getting a car soap that does wash and wax to keep it slick. They are usually around $1 more (but for a bit less in the jug).

If you don't mind going a bit overboard, there are also new ceramic product lines now to help keep the protection on there for even longer, but they tend to be much more pricier (around $4-5 more than the wash and wax).

Keep in mind, some ceramic soaps don't make much suds so those cannot be used in foam guns. One example is the Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions line. While it doesn't give much suds, it stays super slick as you wash your car. Also, it smells like mangoes. lol A lot of those products smell pretty good actually.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts