Kia K5 Forum banner
61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Is that 39K US? What was the MSRP how you had it configured? I just saw today that my local dealer is taking orders, but I know that they're marking up all the K5's they currently have by $5k, so I'm not sure if I should expect the same if I order one. The closest GT I've seen available is over 600 miles away.
That's US Dollars

·
Registered
26 Posts
Is that 39K US? What was the MSRP how you had it configured? I just saw today that my local dealer is taking orders, but I know that they're marking up all the K5's they currently have by $5k, so I'm not sure if I should expect the same if I order one. The closest GT I've seen available is over 600 miles away.
I ordered the 2022 K5 GT in Glacial White Pearl with the Black interior GT1 package..
Brown Product Sleeve Font Material property

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey guys I’m about to close a deal on ‘22 GT with GT1 package tomorrow. Blue exterior with the brown interior. Really loved driving it as well. Couple questions I have before buying, never had a Kia so how reliable really is the K5 gt?

I’m also in Canada (specifically B.C.) price is $42,500 before taxes. Has anyone paid under sticker for these? Really trying to get the lowest monthly payment possible because I am financing it.
Yes I'm in Ontario Canada and I payed 40500 for a 22 gt

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT
581 Posts
From what I see, in the states their selling for well over msrp. In Canada, there's no room for negotiating. When I got mine last February, I negotiated not the price but rather the add ons. I added rust proofing, winter mags and tires, ppf on the front end.
The price increased a slight bit but not by 5k.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
702 Posts
Just too bad it doesn't have a front LSD to control the wheel spin better. lol Still a beast with that power and DCT, though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am a Kia sales consultant for the last few years now, and unfortunately they are cancelling all remaining planned production of 22 GTs and likely potential 23 model GTs...were not 100% sure why yet but it's unfortunate as I was planning to get 1 maybe with my lease special

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT
581 Posts
I am a Kia sales consultant for the last few years now, and unfortunately they are cancelling all remaining planned production of 22 GTs and likely potential 23 model GTs...were not 100% sure why yet but it's unfortunate as I was planning to get 1 maybe with my lease special
Wow... Stopping the stinger and the K5GT. Wonder if they're gearing more towards Ev.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT
581 Posts
Get one asap.

·
Registered
20 Posts
got mine

·
Registered
26 Posts
If this is so then why offer it on the KIA website and also at local Dealers to order? Instead of removing them from the website and no longer offering them to be ordered?

·
Registered
3 Posts
If this is so then why offer it on the KIA website and also at local Dealers to order? Instead of removing them from the website and no longer offering them to be ordered?
They aren't the best at staying on top of their site, but I had to call 5 pre orders I had on them yesterday and refund there deposit because Kia just notified us of this yesterday.

·
Registered
26 Posts
They aren't the best at staying on top of their site, but I had to call 5 pre orders I had on them yesterday and refund there deposit because Kia just notified us of this yesterday.
Your right do to the chip shortage they are not going to produce anymore 2.5l GT's for the 2022 model year

61 - 80 of 86 Posts