Kia K5 Forum banner
81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
846 Posts
From what I hear in the computer hardware space, a number of new chip manufacturing plants will be done building some time early next year, ahead of schedule, and will be ramping up production as soon as they get them up and running. And since chip priority has been given to the car industry at the moment, we should hopefully see better stock of cars next year, barring shipping delays won't hinder things any more than it already has.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All - I’ve been a KIA owner since 2010. Had my eyes set on the K5 GT for a few months, but my contacts at KIA basically said give up on the K5 GT as production is on “Hold” with no plan to resume. That said, I really didn’t want to settle for the Sonata N-line so I called around and found a Wolf Grey coming in. Put my deposit down before the dealer could finish their sentence lol.

Anyway, really look forward to the car coming in. I’ll probably swap the all season tires out for Michelin summer tires. What good is having all that power if you can’t use it! :)

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT
708 Posts
Welcome. Make sure they're ordering and you're getting the GT with 2.5t dct... If that's what you want. Cause people have been getting their deposits back due to the GT production is halted.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts