Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, anyone got the K5 with digital cluster?

Got the K5 GT 2022 and the Digital Cluster theme that is supposed to change with weather/time of day never worked. I get good satellite reception as per system. As per manual it is supposed to be linked to UVO which it is.

Let me know if you had this issue and if you managed to get it resolved.

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you selected the right option?
Yes. What I am asking is the the Theme D is not changing as it is supposed to do depending on time of day / weather. Never has since I got the car even though I have satellite reception.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well as an update, kept escalating this and it has been referred to their tech center in California for resolution . . . getting close to 3 months since I got the car :(

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
738 Posts
I'm just wondering, did you contact Kia or UVO?

Kia and UVO have different call center numbers so it might be good to try calling the other number as well and see if they can help you out. Like maybe if they can check and see the status of your UVO account and see if the account and your car had been properly linked without issue.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
738 Posts
I'm curious as to what the SXM SW version and HW says for you in Engineering mode, like if either of them comes up at all. It'll look something like this (on the 8" screen).
Font Technology Screenshot Display device Multimedia

1 - 8 of 8 Posts