Kia K5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello community,

I was wondering if anyone has found a cold air intake for their K5. Also, any recommendations for front spoilers or any cool accessories/ upgrades. Thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have not seen any CAI system yet, however, the way Kia designed access and changing the air filter has got to be the best I have even see, literally a minute Or less. Never see one so easy. The stock filter has hugh pleat an looks like will flow serious air.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hello community,

I was wondering if anyone has found a cold air intake for their K5. Also, any recommendations for front spoilers or any cool accessories/ upgrades. Thanks!
I've been looking. But also found nothing not even a k&n regular drop in filter. If anyone knows where to get that even that would be nice

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
187 Posts
I saw someone attaching a K&N filter. You can check it out here:

He went with a 6" x 6" filter with a 3" flange.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have not seen any CAI system yet, however, the way Kia designed access and changing the air filter has got to be the best I have even see, literally a minute Or less. Never see one so easy. The stock filter has hugh pleat an looks like will flow serious air.
Shark racing has a cold air intake system in Korea I just order one for my wife's K5 GT line

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just saw someone post on Instagram, looks like they either work at K&N or partnered with them. But the said official K&N intake coming soon.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts