·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
1,126 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 Gt-line AWD
22 Posts
I recently was thinking about doing this but I don’t have the patience nor do I want to mess up my car doing in on my own but I cant imagine what it costs to have a shop do it

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
1,126 Posts
I remember seeing a vid of someone doing this to another car. The labor involved doesn't really make it seem worth it. lol

On the other hand, I think it's an option from factory on a Rolls Royce. 😂

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
1,126 Posts
That's a link to the technical manual on how to remove the ceiling headliner from the 2021+ Kia K5. The site itself has many useful info like that, including the owner's manual for the car in case you don't have the manual handy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
There is quite a few things to disconnect and remove before you can remove the headliner. But once you get the connectors unplugged, should be just held in place with plastic clips all along the ceiling
My car dosent have the panoramic roof
That's a link to the technical manual on how to remove the ceiling headliner from the 2021+ Kia K5. The site itself has many useful info like that, including the owner's manual for the car in case you don't have the manual handy.
thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.