Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have notice my miles don’t ever add up when driving and Kia won’t do anything about it and on top of that my driver seat is electrical and won’t even move now only had the car for 3 months and I’m not so happy anymore I mean it’s a decent car but don’t want the problems

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
168 Posts
I'm not sure what you mean by your "miles don't ever add up"? Is the dealer refusing to fix the power seat?

·
Registered
2022 K5 GT Line Premium AWD
70 Posts
Possibly the remaining miles don't add up compared to their actual trip? Which is the car basing remaining mileage off your current mpg and remaining fuel. So they won't usually be the exact same?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Possibly the remaining miles don't add up compared to their actual trip? Which is the car basing remaining mileage off your current mpg and remaining fuel. So they won't usually be the exact same?
buddy is this your first half decent car? It just an estimate and it’s constantly changing based on the way the vehicle is being driven And the conditions in which it’s being driven. . Of course the dealer won’t do anything f about that. There is nothing to do. It’s working as it shoud be. about the electrical seat lol. That is something they need to fix. The gt line has a bunch of electrical issues. For some reason the real GT doesn’t have these same issues. I had them in my GT line and have nothing in my gt.

I think the main problem with your car can be found right between the steering wheel and drivers seat back.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
buddy is this your first half decent car? It just an estimate and it’s constantly changing based on the way the vehicle is being driven And the conditions in which it’s being driven. . Of course the dealer won’t do anything f about that. There is nothing to do. It’s working as it shoud be. about the electrical seat lol. That is something they need to fix. The gt line has a bunch of electrical issues. For some reason the real GT doesn’t have these same issues. I had them in my GT line and have nothing in my gt.

I think the main problem with your car can be found right between the steering wheel and drivers seat back.
Yeah well it is my first decent car damn. Well then I guess but yeah I went to Kia and had them fix it. I looked online and saw that that is one of the main problems is with electrical stuff. But thanks

·
Registered
169 Posts
No problem. Always here to help 🍻. Remember new models will always have some kinks to work out. Being that this is your first decent car.. you should enjoy the heck out of it. It’s a great car and nothing Is better for the same price.

·
Registered
70 Posts
buddy is this your first half decent car? It just an estimate and it’s constantly changing based on the way the vehicle is being driven And the conditions in which it’s being driven. .
That's literally what I said you retard. Stop following my posts and submissions and commenting on them. Get a life

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yeah well it is my first decent car damn. Well then I guess but yeah I went to Kia and had them fix it. I looked online and saw that that is one of the main problems is with electrical stuff. But thanks
Don't worry about that guy he's a dick hole. He thinks he's better than anyone who doesn't have a GT

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
168 Posts
That's literally what I said you retard. Stop following my posts and submissions and commenting on them. Get a life
Not exactly ... he also managed to insult the original poster by saying "buddy is this your first half decent car?". The sad part is based on his follow up post he thinks he was being helpful.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Not exactly ... he also managed to insult the original poster by saying "buddy is this your first half decent car?". The sad part is based on his follow up post he thinks he was being helpful.
I was saying it's based on the remaining fuel and how you drive, so the estimate changes. Same thing? But I'm sure Mr Ruff was not trying to insult the OP, he seems to be following me around and basically being a nozzle. Not to mention the sly "the problem is between the wheel and seat back"

And yeah, he's too dumb to know any difference.. Let him be king of the K5, he can rule the internet, who cares. I hope he enjoys his GT

·
Registered
169 Posts
Listen Nancy. If you would like i am happy to exchange information and we can discuss this in person. Your all puffed up on a keyboad aren’t you. And I actually Answered his question. Your dumb ass had question marks at the end of every sentence like maybe that’s what’s going on. I explained it point blank which is why he reaponded to me. Not your dumb ass. I don’t follow your posts I just look at the forum. Go back to your boyfriend and leave answering technical questions to People who know what they are talking about you mental midget 😂

·
Registered
169 Posts
Oh i felt insulted.. like a bunch of little girls crying to each other. Lol. Kids now a days.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
168 Posts
I was saying it's based on the remaining fuel and how you drive, so the estimate changes. Same thing? But I'm sure Mr Ruff was not trying to insult the OP, he seems to be following me around and basically being a nozzle. Not to mention the sly "the problem is between the wheel and seat back"

And yeah, he's too dumb to know any difference.. Let him be king of the K5, he can rule the internet, who cares. I hope he enjoys his GT
You can tell he's insecure just by reading his post ... 2 insults to the OP and a humble brag about having a GT. Again thinking he's "helping".

·
Registered
70 Posts
You can tell he's insecure just by reading his post ... 2 insults to the OP and a humble brag about having a GT. Again thinking he's "helping".
And he wants to settle things in person... What a tangible threat, I'm real intimidated.. not to mention he said he's not following me, but he didn't even reply to OP, he replied to me, just to sling insults. A true warrior 😄

·
Registered
87 Posts

Great answer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts