Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Recently purchased an armrest tray from ebay and it doesn't fit. Looks like the Korean console is smaller.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
612 Posts
That looks pretty small... Either that or it shrunk somehow. lol Any way you can return it?

Also, that one from Amazon was one that I was looking at. I wonder if the cheaper ones are the same... 🤔

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's returnable but I got to pay for shipping. Which I kind of have a problem with since it didn't fit

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
612 Posts
Yeah definitely. I would think they'd pay for shipping at least considering it was waaay too small. Did you also show them a pic of the size difference?

:edit:
Oh, I think I found the one you got.

Looking at the pics, seems like the Korean version have additional rails inside?

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
170 Posts
I also got mine from Amazon and it fits like a glove, wonder why Kia doesn't include one in their cars?????????????
They used to. My 2016 Optima had one. That's why I went looking on Amazon the night I came home with the new car.

The Optima also had a sunglasses holder that I wish the K5 had.

·
Registered
87 Posts
They used to. My 2016 Optima had one. That's why I went looking on Amazon the night I came home with the new car.

The Optima also had a sunglasses holder that I wish the K5 had.
I know, my 2013 - 2015 - 2016 - 2019 Kia Optima also had them , either full or a partial organizer for the center console.

·
Registered
87 Posts
It's returnable but I got to pay for shipping. Which I kind of have a problem with since it didn't fit
You should of bought it from Amazon, and if it did not fit, they will send you a return label to send it back at no cost. I bought mine from Amazon ($15) it it fit better then a glove.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts