Kia K5 Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

Super Moderator
....pics were on the memory card but it died before I could get the data out of it. 馃槶
I know the feeling about losing pics. I just did it the other day. Had my phone plugged into my laptop. I thought I was transferring photos to my computer. Some how and to this day, I dont know what happened. The photos were gone on my phone and I couldnt find them in my recycle bin 馃う馃徑

I have done it so many times, that I should probably break down and pay for cloud storage to save all my pics 馃槖

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #25 ·

Please join us in congratulating KayFiveGeeTee for winning the $50 Amazon Gift card in our random giveaway this time around!

KayFiveGeeTee Please keep an eye on your private conversations (PMs), as we will contact you shortly to verify your email address.

A big thank you to all that participated, I'll see you again in October. ;)

~MR

Registered
Summer has almost ended, and school is officially back in session! You know what that means? It means it's time to show off a First Day pic of your Kia K5.

Share your pic of (or one that represents) your very first day with your K5!
  • On September 15, 2022, we will hold a random drawing from all qualifying pictures posted to select a winner for a $50 Amazon E-Gift card.
  • The winner will have seven days to reply to our message verifying their email address, or a new winner will be chosen.
  • Photos must be posted in this thread.

Thank you for being part of the community! 馃槉

- Community Management Team
First day home from the dealership
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle

21 - 31 of 31 Posts