Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am taking delivery of my new K5 GT-Line AWD next week and want to buy a good set of floor liners. Opinions on Huskys vs Weathertech's vs Smartliners? Which brand fit the best and offers the best coverage?

·
Registered
2022 K5 GT-Line FWD
15 Posts
I have the weathertechs. The rear liner is good. The fronts are a bit flimsier than I've ever gotten from them. They work, but they used to be very rigid plastic and fit the floor pan like a glove. My fronts have a lot more wiggle to them than I'd expect from weathertech. I do have a rear AWD Weathertech mat for sale, unused (received by mistake) on here.

For the trunk mat, I did one of these and it's as good as anything out there and a lot cheaper than some of the big names:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I have the weathertechs. The rear liner is good. The fronts are a bit flimsier than I've ever gotten from them. They work, but they used to be very rigid plastic and fit the floor pan like a glove. My fronts have a lot more wiggle to them than I'd expect from weathertech. I do have a rear AWD Weathertech mat for sale, unused (received by mistake) on here.

For the trunk mat, I did one of these and it's as good as anything out there and a lot cheaper than some of the big names:

For the truck, I may go with that one or this one:

Weathertech and Smartliner want over $100 for the trunk liner. Hard pass for a trunk... LOL

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
833 Posts
lol Yeah, no way... 😂 I found some OEM liners on ebay that does the job just fine. Only thing is their rear passenger floor liners are 2 pieces instead of 1.

Here's the OEM trunk liner I got:

I have to pay tax on top of the price regardless but at least it's free shipping within the US. lol They are located in the same state as me so their delivery was relatively fast.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts