Kia K5 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Curious to see if you get 282whp and 324wtq like sxth got with a stock K5GT
Ya me too.. I’m fairly certain the GT is under rated from KIA. Ill post as soon as I can. we are moving to oregon much sooner than expected and I have a lot to figure out with transporting cars etc.. kinda busy haha

·
Registered
196 Posts
I figured.. I love canada. will move to Vancouver when i get a little older. It’s like a cleaner, less crowded Murica.. with nicer people too. 😂
Make sure you do your research before you go. Canada is one step off of Australia with it domestic policy towards citizens.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Make sure you do your research before you go. Canada is one step off of Australia with it domestic policy towards citizens.
I dont concern myself with these things 😂 Ill just buy a place there and go back and forth. America is one step off a civil war lol

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT
581 Posts
I've seen a few gt line and 1 GT. In the US, there are about 600 21 GT's and in Canada maybe.... 60?

·
Registered
298 Posts
I've seen a few gt line and 1 GT. In the US, there are about 600 21 GT's and in Canada maybe.... 60?
I have not seen a single other 2022 GT and very very few 21 GTs. I see a GT lines almost every day.. and more and more now that I have been crusin around 💪 I tell everyone my car is a Honda Accorn.. lol

·
Registered
298 Posts
The only other GT I saw was wolf grey also.
Couldn't he have picked another color?? 😢
Ya most I see are wolf as well.. and now with so many other car companies making a similar color.. it takes away from the uniqueness. That’s why you got to do a stealth PPF like me. We will be the only 2!! Muahaha

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Use 87 and only use gas at Esso or Shell, getting about 10.1L/100km on both highway and local road (mid-town Toronto)
I filled up with 89 today at Chevy, might have to try out Costco premium. But also not sure if they use top tier

21 - 40 of 42 Posts