Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking into the ebony black and wolf Grey GT-line AWD with the premium package. Can anyone send me pictures that show the roof? Having trouble deciding between colors. Thanks

·
Registered
2022 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD Premium
39 Posts
Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Car
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Grille

Here you go! This is a ‘22 GT-Line AWD with sunroof that I picked up a couple weeks ago! Loving the color on it. For me it was either this or sapphire blue I think it was called

·
Registered
25 Posts
@DFranch I'm just showing this guy my car. I currently have my lawsuit going. My issues haven't changed. On top of some new issues that have occurred as well. So no I am not giving kia another chance. But I still love how my car looks on the outside.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
170 Posts
@DFranch I'm just showing this guy my car. I currently have my lawsuit going. My issues haven't changed. On top of some new issues that have occurred as well. So no I am not giving kia another chance. But I still love how my car looks on the outside.
Doh! Reading is fundamental. I attributed Justin's comment "I’m looking into the ebony black and wolf Grey GT-line AWD with the premium package" with your pictures and thought you were looking at a possible "upgrade". My Bad!

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
170 Posts
No worries! Been loving the drive of this car, and this definitely gets people’s eyes looking at it. Just had someone stop me outside of my workplace and check out the car haha
I agree, I am looking forward to trying the AWD this winter. 5 years with an FWD Optima had me missing AWD something fierce.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
612 Posts
I don't know if you've ever tried out Snow Mode, but keep in mind that it tends to stick to a lower gear for longer, and maybe max gear it goes into when automatic shifting mode is like...4th? I didn't try it out for long as I never get to encounter snow down here in Florida. lol

·
Registered
2022 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD Premium
39 Posts
I don't know if you've ever tried out Snow Mode, but keep in mind that it tends to stick to a lower gear for longer, and maybe max gear it goes into when automatic shifting mode is like...4th? I didn't try it out for long as I never get to encounter snow down here in Florida. lol
Good to know, I'll be tossing on some snow tires in the winter and making some trips up the mountains, so we'll see!

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
170 Posts
Good to know, I'll be tossing on some snow tires in the winter and making some trips up the mountains, so we'll see!
I'm going to try to make due with the Pirelli's this winter They can't be any worse than the Kuhmo tires my 16 Optima came with. And with AWD should be much better.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts