Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2023 Kia K5 GT
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
After getting an e-mail from UR I started thinking about what I was going to do next...I looked at their webpage to see if I missed something. Sure enough something on their webpage caught my eye:

Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design

In this one picture the bar is installed in reverse. I checked and sure enough...the bar is NOT a Cis-bar, goes both ways...LOL!

I'll be expecting the first comment when someone notices the decal is backwards and says I installed it wrong...

Hood Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Car Automotive design

Automotive design Font Audio equipment Automotive exterior Electronic device

I checked the hood clearance - good. I don't think the pipe will hit the bar when the engine moves - but I'll keep an eye on it.

· Registered
2023 Kia K5 GT
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oof. That's a no from me. I would contact UR and have them send you new stickers
I've asked for a new decal - the center one with the serial number on it. If they don't provide one I'll remove the existing decals completely. That way it won't look like it's installed wrong...:)

· Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
1,396 Posts
If anything, you can try taking some denatured alcohol on the stickers and remove it that way so you can reposition it. I recommend taking the bar off first before doing that, though, just in case. lol And definitely be very careful when handling the stuff as it is toxic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts