Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
391 Posts
Really like how you got the background for the badge white to match the car!

Welcome to the K5 family btw!

·
Registered
2021 K5 GT-Line
24 Posts
Is that badge over the old one? or did you remove the original badges? Also link to purchase new ones?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is a new badge, took off the stock badge and replaced. Not computer savvy but go on Amazon and type in Kia replacement badge and you will get multiple options.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
YES! But just take your time and you will be fine. I used Goo gone, a rolled rag to apply pressure to the old badge so I do not damage the care and wrapped electrical tap around a small flat head screwdriver to wedge it up.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also use rubbing alcohol to clean the area and let it dry for a couple minutes and then put new badge on with some pressure and should be good to go.

·
Registered
2021 K5 GT-Line
24 Posts
Also use rubbing alcohol to clean the area and let it dry for a couple minutes and then put new badge on with some pressure and should be good to go.
Awesome sounds like a plan i saw you could use a heat gun also to loosen up the old glue. Debating if i want the one you have or the black with carbon fiber one lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have damaged paint before with the heat gun b/c I held it their too long or too close FYI. Why I chose not to do that this time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts