Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey K5 community! My name is Caden and I just bought my 2022 K5 GT-Line AWD. I absolutely love the car and was just wondering if there was anyone who has bought the JB4 tuner for their vehicle. I was very interested but im really cautious about it. Thank you!

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
721 Posts
Hey, welcome to the K5 family! I think the JB4 tuner is still currently in beta so there might be some things that still need to be fine tuned. I know some of us have it installed and trying it out already.

Also, if you install the tuner, you might want to think about changing your spark plugs for something better than stock just in case the stock spark plugs are unable to handle the higher tune in the long run.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, welcome to the K5 family! I think the JB4 tuner is still currently in beta so there might be some things that still need to be fine tuned. I know some of us have it installed and trying it out already.

Also, if you install the tuner, you might want to think about changing your spark plugs for something better than stock just in case the stock spark plugs are unable to handle the higher tune in the long run.
Oh okay thank you I appreciate the warm welcome and look forward to seeing people’s builds. What spark plugs would you recommend and should I do it myself or take it in? Also does it void warranty? Thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts