Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 K5 GT 2.5L
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Owned her for about 3 months, did the front side maker wrap vvivid dark smoke myself and just got my windows tinted. My next things are an oil catch and what do yall think about the JB4 tuner. I can't wait for an intake and exhaust to come out.

·
Registered
Wolf Grey K5 GT-Line, Magnetic Black 370z
49 Posts
110% on the JB4 tune. The 1.6T made like +37 hp/+59 tq on 93 octane. I can only imagine for the GT

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT
434 Posts
Just so you know, the GT makes well over 320hp and 360 torque. I'd suggest good summer tires to help with wheel spin first.
Check out sxth element on Instagram. They're developing all kinds of mods for this car. And you can also check out their dyno video showing the GT making 282whp and 324wtq. Jb4 will make this car a stinger killer. Especially from a roll. As for the catch can, not sure it's needed since this car Is GDI and MPI.

·
Registered
2021 K5 GT 2.5L
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just so you know, the GT makes well over 320hp and 360 torque. I'd suggest good summer tires to help with wheel spin first.
Check out sxth element on Instagram. They're developing all kinds of mods for this car. And you can also check out their dyno video showing the GT making 282whp and 324wtq. Jb4 will make this car a stinger killer. Especially from a roll. As for the catch can, not sure it's needed since this car Is GDI and MPI.
I was just thinking of trying to stop some of the oil being sent through the intake.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
612 Posts
I was just thinking of trying to stop some of the oil being sent through the intake.
I think it should be OK on the 2.5T engines. It has port injection also (Multi-port Injection) so the port gets continuously cleaned by the fuel being injected into it as it runs.

The 1.6T is direct injected only so the carbon doesn't get cleaned out from the ports like the bigger engine does.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts