Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i am new to this group but I am running out option. I bought my K5 2021 GT line in April. After two weeks of having my car it started shutting off when driving. First time it happen i was on hwy doing 70 it shut off as thoe I turn it off. I had no control. All lights on dash light up. Then i tried to cost to side but couldn’t make it. I finally got stopped put it in park restarted it. No lights on. It happened random. Also my air kicks in out. Along with my car if I give gas at times seem to stale. I am so upset this is nightmare. First time I called about it they said they couldn’t help me because there was no lights on to indicated a problem. I kept calling and refuse to drive it back home had them keep it they have had it for over week still it won’t act up that stated or figure anything out. This car has shut off over 15 times. Help anyone else have issues?????

·
Registered
9 Posts
Didn’t shut off on me while driving but I did stop at a gas station to grab some snacks . Came back to my car turned it on and it shut on and all lights came on and check engine light was flashing . Waited a few and restarted my vehicle and no lights . Took it to the dealer and they told me everything checked out right and no codes was stored on the pcm module . Ever since I haven’t had no hiccups with my car . Just a minor creak when I’m putting my car into drive or reverse but my appointment is next week to get it checked out . All the air turns on automatically or the fan goes higher while driving . I’ve seen Hyundai sonatas doing the same . Which my friend had his relay replaced and it hasn’t happened since the replacement . Eventually Kia will have all the answers to everyone ones Kia k5 just be patient since the vehicle is still new but good luck with your car . Any problems just take it to the dealer just to have it noted . Good luck !

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Didn’t shut off on me while driving but I did stop at a gas station to grab some snacks . Came back to my car turned it on and it shut on and all lights came on and check engine light was flashing . Waited a few and restarted my vehicle and no lights . Took it to the dealer and they told me everything checked out right and no codes was stored on the pcm module . Ever since I haven’t had no hiccups with my car . Just a minor creak when I’m putting my car into drive or reverse but my appointment is next week to get it checked out . All the air turns on automatically or the fan goes higher while driving . I’ve seen Hyundai sonatas doing the same . Which my friend had his relay replaced and it hasn’t happened since the replacement . Eventually Kia will have all the answers to everyone ones Kia k5 just be patient since the vehicle is still new but good luck with your car . Any problems just take it to the dealer just to have it noted . Good luck !
Thank you for info. They r keeping car intel this Saturday. Still no luck it doing what it did to me so we shall see

1 - 3 of 3 Posts