Kia K5 Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
We debated going big and settled on not getting premium. The k5 is for the wife, her old car was a base model 2010 honda civic, so this is a huge upgrade.
Oh yeah it definitely is in all aspects. But I always lease instead of finance. I like having a new car every few years plus pay less monthly. Never do anything except tint so I don't lose anything on it

·
Registered
14 Posts
I know that's what I told them, I just got off the phone with one of the dealers and he said the lowest he can do with the incentives (1520 + 750) is $345 a month with $1,000 down. Take it or you think I can get better?

This is for the Kia K5 AWD Special edition package red interior with the premium installed (10 inch screen navigation/highway driving assist) MSRP is 31,455
I got the gt-line AWD Special Addition. MSRP was almost 33k But I bought mine for 31,500....that includes tax, tag, title, etc. So my payment is about 345 for 60 months. Im in Atlanta Ga

·
Registered
19 Posts
I got the gt-line AWD Special Addition. MSRP was almost 33k But I bought mine for 31,500....that includes tax, tag, title, etc. So my payment is about 345 for 60 months. Im in Atlanta Ga
What's a special edition? What's the difference between a gt line w premium

·
Registered
14 Posts
What's a special edition? What's the difference between a gt line w premium
My understanding is it has everything g the premium does and more. It has the bigger nicer touch screen as well as other safety features. Here's my sticker (31550 Msrp, 33295 with extra dealer stuff price)

·
Registered
19 Posts
My understanding is it has everything g the premium does and more. It has the bigger nicer touch screen as well as other safety features. Here's my sticker (31550 Msrp, 33295 with extra dealer stuff price) View attachment 349
Looks like the difference between my ex premium and gt line special edition is the stop and go. And was. Which Isn't a necessity in south fl

·
Registered
14 Posts
Looks like the difference between my ex premium and gt line special edition is the stop and go. And was. Which Isn't a necessity in south fl
Yah the Gt-Line Special Addition is basically the "fully loadeded" car. Only thing it doesnt have that I wish it did was the cooled seats

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yah the Gt-Line Special Addition is basically the "fully loadeded" car. Only thing it doesnt have that I wish it did was the cooled seats
Oof. That is the one thing I definitely need. Wish they made a ventilated feature for the steering wheel. Gets hot af down here. Also kinda wish they would add turning headlights on the ex premium

·
Registered
14 Posts
Oof. That is the one thing I definitely need. Wish they made a ventilated feature for the steering wheel. Gets hot af down here. Also kinda wish they would add turning headlights on the ex premium
I was told mine has the turning headlights? something about the LED Projections Headlights doing that?

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 - Wolf Grey AWD
15 Posts

Not sure if this is the “special edition” but I think it included every option? If so, great price at $28K.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts