Kia K5 Forum banner
61 - 80 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Gt line Sapphire Blue With Premium package. MSRP of 28240. 2000 in rebates, 1603 trade credit, dealer discount of 957. Out the door price of 25162.16.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All. Seems like All NY Metro Area dealers are in line with pricing at MSRP. Looking for Wolf Grey / Red AWD ( so obviously Nav) Even the FWD's arent priced more competetively. I get the situation with Tellurides but look to when the Stinger came out. Price competetively and you will capture a market. Sonatas and Accords are being priced much more agressively with similar MSRP's and features, when the Kia is a more attractive and better driving car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Seems like best deal is around for the above spec'd car is ~$340 month and 2K OTD . Any suggestions of a NYC/ NJ dealer that is willing to price these a bit more reasonably or is this the going rate. Stickers hover around $31.5K

·
Registered
22 Posts
Gt line Sapphire Blue With Premium package. MSRP of 28240. 2000 in rebates, 1603 trade credit, dealer discount of 957. Out the door price of 25162.16.
OTD or purchase price of car? Looking to get into a gt - line premium, msrp 28,500.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Oof that's a long time. Any info on your trade? And have you been to other dealers to see what they offer?
lol yea, but time flies :) Planning on holding onto my 14' Sonata, I spoke to the closest dealer so far and they are offering a 3k discount. Only 22 so I am looking for a low monthly payment. Just trying to get a idea on how low they can go, don't want to go back and forth with multiple dealers.

·
Registered
74 Posts
lol yea, but time flies :) Planning on holding onto my 14' Sonata, I spoke to the closest dealer so far and they are offering a 3k discount. Only 22 so I am looking for a low monthly payment. Just trying to get a idea on how low they can go, don't want to go back and forth with multiple dealers.
I'd recommend you just check in with them. But also get paperwork to know its official at a price u like. And take it to another dealer to see if they can beat it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, Ive never leased before and am trying to learn as much as I can before going to a dealer to negotiate. Looking to lease the EX plus premium package for 36/10,000 in NYC. I would prefer to put $0 down so what should I expect to pay? What is reasonable?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi, Ive never leased before and am trying to learn as much as I can before going to a dealer to negotiate. Looking to lease the EX plus premium package for 36/10,000 in NYC. I would prefer to put $0 down so what should I expect to pay? What is reasonable?
I have a red EX w premium it was $34500. Out the door at 28500. 24 months 0 DAS 12k miles. I pay $380. So for ny at 36 months nothing more than 330ish

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a red EX w premium it was $34500. Out the door at 28500. 24 months 0 DAS 12k miles. I pay $380. So for ny at 36 months nothing more than 330ish
How is tht possible? I hae called every NY leasing company in my area and can't find a price less than $400/month

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
702 Posts
Mine is a purchase, found one at the dealer closest to me going for almost MSRP at around $29,000.

2021 Kia K5 GT-Line with AWD in Sapphire Blue

With dealer discount and Kia's incentive program, it brought the price to around $26,000. Gave me $3,000 trade-in value for my 10 year old car so out the door it was around $23,000. After getting that price, I was able to get them to include the Homelink mirror at no additional cost. No hassle whatsoever. Only had 19 miles on it at the time of purchase.

I would say so far the service had been loads better than when I helped my mom with her RAV4 purchase from a Toyota dealer. We're still trying to get the fuel tank issue fixed from the dealer. They told us they'd get back to us in 2 weeks, and it's been over 3 months and counting...

·
Registered
2021 Ebony Black GT w/GT1
14 Posts
My K5 GT w/GT1 package was, after much negotiation with a great sales manager, $410/month on a 36 month, 10k, $1,000 down (including first month, etc.). MSRP $36,150. He started at $485/month! I did benefit from the great condition (only 30K miles) on my 2018 Sonata 2.0T at end of lease that they purchased and their willingness to treat it like a trade-in and apply some of the money they know they will make on it as a "down payment".

You can see photos of both in my post on the New Member Introductions forum.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT - GT1 (Black)
99 Posts
Ultimately I am at 475/mo for 72 months (Purchase) though I am going to pay like I am on 60 month and get it paid off in either 54 or 58 (I was going to pay more than the 60 month had I gone that way but with the incentives the dealer game me I am going to end up a couple grand under. Also put more than 20% down so that helped with the monthly as well.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Ultimately I am at 475/mo for 72 months (Purchase) though I am going to pay like I am on 60 month and get it paid off in either 54 or 58 (I was going to pay more than the 60 month had I gone that way but with the incentives the dealer game me I am going to end up a couple grand under. Also put more than 20% down so that helped with the monthly as well.
Idk how yall getting screwed so hard. Ik that the shortage is affecting numbers but damn yall need to go some other state or something.

61 - 80 of 109 Posts