Kia K5 Forum banner
101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Around here (chicago area) dealers are not just charging msrp, but "market adjustment" of $500-4000 over msrp. It's bad enough paying msrp for a kia, but several gran over that... .They can keep it!

We'll see what happens next quarter. I'm glad I have a fully working vehicle and not in dire need. Sucks to be those whose lease is coming to and end soon.

I'm in the market for the k5 gt, but will wait. Who knows, if I wait long enough, that rwd mazda 6 with the inline 6 might be out by then.
It's the inflation that's causing it. Rn is really not the best time for buying

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yup. Agreed. I can get really good trade in on my 27K accord, but then it's offset but the crazy new car price. Waiting will give them more time to iron out the bugs too.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yup. Agreed. I can get really good trade in on my 27K accord, but then it's offset but the crazy new car price. Waiting will give them more time to iron out the bugs too.
The inflation will continue for a year or 2. I'm glad I got my new lease in December I should be good till 2023. Till the chip shortage and inflation come down. Should be better soon

·
Registered
31 Posts
2021 K5 GT Line Sapphire Blue

CA

$0 down; $2000 in rebates

$358 a month

$20200 Before Taxes and fees (after rebates)

$25.7k OTD

·
Registered
6 Posts
After a few weeks of searching, I'm now referring to these as the Kia "5K", because every dealer within 100 miles is adding at least $5000 above MSRP.

·
Registered
4 Posts
2022 K5 GT-Line, AWD, Premium Pkg, Illuminated Scuff Plates, Wolf Grey/Black interior. Dealership located in CT. $3500 down, $400/month, 36-months, 10K miles

·
Registered
9 Posts
After a few weeks of searching, I'm now referring to these as the Kia "5K", because every dealer within 100 miles is adding at least $5000 above MSRP.
They are....especially on the AWD variants. Any new AWD car/SUV is in high demand in the northern states as dealers just don't have any inventory. Pretty much the same scenario all over the country though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
They are....especially on the AWD variants. Any new AWD car/SUV is in high demand in the northern states as dealers just don't have any inventory. Pretty much the same scenario all over the country though.
I finally found 3 dealers near me that are selling at MSRP with no bullshit add-ons, but it's going to be 30-60 days before they actually have them on the lot.

101 - 109 of 109 Posts