Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 K5 GT-Line Wolf Grey
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which product do you prefer to protect and refresh the interior surfaces like the dash, etc from the sun and drying out? I’m not into the greasy high shine stuff like armor-all. I don’t want to feel it or see it. I just want it to protect the dash and other materials over time from sun drying and cracking.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
391 Posts
That's what I use, too. I also use a soft microfiber cloth made for interior cleaning to prevent scratches on the glossy parts.

Spray the solution on the cloth so it doesn't mist on surfaces you don't want to get on (like glass). Then wipe it off lightly with the dry side to minimize streaks (especially on glossy black parts).

·
Registered
61 Posts
If you don't like ARMOR ALL , then just buff down your interior with a good duster. There is nothing like good old ALMOR ALL for the interior, and ARMOR ALL tire gel for your tires. Can't go wrong with either one.

·
Registered
11 Posts
If you don't like ARMOR ALL , then just buff down your interior with a good duster. There is nothing like good old ALMOR ALL for the interior, and ARMOR ALL tire gel for your tires. Can't go wrong with either one.
Out of every product available for interior protection, I definitely would not recommend Armor All. I think many of their other products are fine (although better alternatives exist for about everything), but the classic Armor All is just not very good long term. It is greasier than others and doesn't protect as well. Here is a write up that expands on it a little more:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts