Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have experience with both of these? I’m trying to decide if the 750 plus is worth the extra $$.
Also, have you had any issues with the CM100 hotspot? It mounts to the windshield and it seems like the sun would tear the electronics up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got the Viofo A139 (2 camera) and the hardwire kit. I only have the main camera installed so far, but it's working great. It was easy to wire, I bought the extra connections to plug into the fuse sockets, and mounted it to the right of the mirror, very near the top of the windshield. Haven't figured out exactly were I'm going to mount the back camera and I may even purchase the 3rd camera. You can buy the 2 camera system and add the 3rd if you want...You can even buy the single camera system and add the others later. For all 3 items it was about $220 from Amazon, I had a promo code...I own both an A119 and an A118c. You can also order directly from Viofo (www.viofo.com) if you don't want Jeff to get any richer, lol.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got the Viofo A139 (2 camera) and the hardwire kit. I only have the main camera installed so far, but it's working great. It was easy to wire, I bought the extra connections to plug into the fuse sockets, and mounted it to the right of the mirror, very near the top of the windshield. Haven't figured out exactly were I'm going to mount the back camera and I may even purchase the 3rd camera. You can buy the 2 camera system and add the 3rd if you want...You can even buy the single camera system and add the others later. For all 3 items it was about $220 from Amazon, I had a promo code...I own both an A119 and an A118c. You can also order directly from Viofo (www.viofo.com) if you don't want Jeff to get any richer, lol.
Don’t want Jeff to get richer 😂. Thanks for the info

1 - 3 of 3 Posts