Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello’s everyone.
I need help regarding tmps sensor,
It’s keeps showing please check tire pressure monitoring system.
I tried to check the pressure on tires it’s perfect 35 psi.
I tried to rest as i have 10 screen but i can’t find any options to reset!!
My car model k5 2.5GDI
Anyone experiencing same issue?

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
1,333 Posts
How long have you had the car for and have you changed tires recently? Perhaps one of the TPMS sensors in one of the wheels is damaged and non-responsive, causing the notice to pop up. Or perhaps the person that installed the new tires never synced up the sensors to the car. I would get someone with an ODB2 (ODB-II) scanner to see which sensor(s) is giving the issue.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks
How long have you had the car for and have you changed tires recently? Perhaps one of the TPMS sensors in one of the wheels is damaged and non-responsive, causing the notice to pop up. Or perhaps the person that installed the new tires never synced up the sensors to the car. I would get someone with an ODB2 (ODB-II) scanner to see which sensor(s) is giving the issue.
thanks for your reply,

yes i got the car as the second hand and it’s doesn’t have the original rims, I did recently fix for one of the rim had an accent before, is that may affect to the sensor?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Thanks

thanks for your reply,

yes i got the car as the second hand and it’s doesn’t have the original rims, I did recently fix for one of the rim had an accent before, is that may affect to the sensor?
Yes, definitely. The sensor could have been damaged in the accident. And if the car doesn't have the original rims, it's possible the sensor(s) were damaged or even removed when the new rims were installed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts