Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a year since I got the car, taking my car to the dealership to deal with several problems. The AC when turned to high/med/low will blow out air but not as hard as it should then after about 30 minutes of driving it will kick in harder and blow out the air like it's supposed to. (anyone else have this problem) Also car is slipping gears from 1st to 2nd.Not all the time but often enough and finally one of the shocks is leaking fluid. A lot going on in a year.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
612 Posts
Is the A/C doing that when you first start the car or every time even during your drive? I was thinking it could be just the auto-defogger kicking in at the start before switching to full blast.

As for the other 2 issues... I haven't had any gear slipping issues or leaking shocks as of yet. knocks on wood

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is the A/C doing that when you first start the car or every time even during your drive? I was thinking it could be just the auto-defogger kicking in at the start before switching to full blast.

As for the other 2 issues... I haven't had any gear slipping issues or leaking shocks as of yet. knocks on wood
[/QUOTE
It's pretty much doing it every time during my drive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts