Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
I'm starting to see more on the streets, too. lol I noted at least 2 other people driving around in a Sapphire Blue 2022 EX and a 2021 GT-Line in the area.

Registered
2021 Kia K5 Gt-line AWD
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm starting to see more on the streets, too. lol I noted at least 2 other people driving around in a Sapphire Blue 2022 EX and a 2021 GT-Line in the area.
I don鈥檛 see them often. I really wanted black I鈥檓 kind of really glad I got sapphire blue because I see the wolf grey, white, and black everywhere

Registered
2022 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
I don鈥檛 see them often. I really wanted black I鈥檓 kind of really glad I got sapphire blue because I see the wolf grey, white, and black everywhere
Same here... I see them quite often in my area but I'm the only one with the sapphire blue... also the only '22 in the area... the rest are '21s... and to think I almost got a black one...

edit: my town isn't very big so I probably won't see any '22s around here until the next model year comes out... it wasn't until recently when the others started popping up around here

Registered
I was first and only 22 GT in my area so far. See more and more gt lines popping up. Mainly MY color and black. 馃槀 Lucky this is my DD only or I would have to call Kia

Registered
Why Everybody Wants the Wolf Gray ITS the Hottest Color Now you are seeing a lot more Different Models and Makes Coming out out in that Color or Close to it Some have a Different Color Name but it's as close to the Wolf Gray as you can get over ran the Market on that Color Now the Sappire Blue is Sharp and the Passion Red Also

Registered
Why Everybody Wants the Wolf Gray ITS the Hottest Color Now you are seeing a lot more Different Models and Makes Coming out out in that Color or Close to it Some have a Different Color Name but it's as close to the Wolf Gray as you can get over ran the Market on that Color Now the Sappire Blue is Sharp and the Passion Red Also
It wasn鈥檛 a question of why do people buy it. Lol. Yes Audi came up with it first. Now everyone has a variation. Most or darker but same shit. A color is hot when it鈥檚 fresh. When every car has it, it becomes cold. Hence my plead with people to stop buying it.

Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
I will say that the metal-like gray for the Lexus looks really good, though. But their cars have always had some incredible and unique looking paint, even if it's not my thing. lol Like their pearl white paint, or their special blue paint that mimics the "blue" found on butterfly wings.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts